GeoCue Group Inc. is a small business located in the Huntsville, Alabama area that offers software, hardware, training, support and consulting services for LIDAR mapping, including production and exploitation, and drone mapping, including data collection, processing and management.
Our LIDAR Mapping offerings:
- The GeoCue product family for workflow management from LIDAR production to QC.
- The TerraSolid family of products for processing point cloud and image data from airborne and mobile LIDAR systems.
- LP360 software for extracting information and deriving products from point clouds in standalone or ArcGIS environment.
- LIDAR Server for local data management and distribution.
- Earth Sensor Portal for enterprise data hosting and distribution.
- True View sensor industry’s first integrated LIDAR/camera fusion platform designed from the ground up to generate high accuracy 3D colorized point clouds.
Our Drone Mapping offerings (Former subsidiary, AirGon LLC):
- Agisoft Metashape- software for generating point clouds and orthomosaics from drone-collected imagery.
- LP360 (sUAS licensing level)– We offer the same software for processing drone mapping data that we do for LIDAR, except at a lower price point for drone mapping.
- Drone Mapping Suite– This software suite includes Agisoft Metashape, LP360, a Reckon subscription and comprehensive training that enables data production from any drone. It has a special emphasis on mapping using low cost DJI drones such as the Inspire 2.
- Reckon– Our Amazon Web Services (AWS)- hosted data dissemination system for drone mapping data.
- Loki– This hardware allows you to add PPK direct positioning to a drone such as the Inspire 2.
- True View – GeoCue’s sensor introducing the industry’s first integrated LIDAR/camera fusion platform designed from the ground up to generate high accuracy 3D colorized point clouds.
LIDAR and Drone Mapping Data Management offerings:
- Earth Sensor Portal (ESP)– ESP is an Amazon Web Services- hosted platform for storing and disseminating your LIDAR data, Imagery, and related products.