GeoCue Group Inc. is a small business located in the Huntsville, Alabama area that offers software, hardware, training, support and consulting services for LIDAR mapping, including production and exploitation, and drone mapping, including data collection, processing and management.
Our LIDAR Mapping offerings:
- The GeoCue product family for workflow management from LIDAR production to QC.
- The TerraSolid family of products for processing point cloud and image data from airborne and mobile LIDAR systems.
- LP360 software for extracting information and deriving products from point clouds in standalone or ArcGIS environment.
- LIDAR Server for local data management and distribution.
- Earth Sensor Portal for enterprise data hosting and distribution.
Our Drone Mapping offerings (via our subsidiary, AirGon LLC):
- Agisoft PhotoScan and Pix4DMapper– software for generating point clouds and orthomosaics from drone-collected imagery.
- LP360 (sUAS licensing level)– We offer the same software for processing drone mapping data that we do for LIDAR, except at a lower price point for drone mapping.
- AirGon Drone Mapping Suite– This software suite includes PhotoScan, LP360, a Reckon subscription and comprehensive training that enables data production from any drone. It has a special emphasis on mapping using low cost DJI drones such as the Inspire 2 or the Phantom 4 Pro.
- Reckon– Our Amazon Web Services (AWS)- hosted data dissemination system for drone mapping data.
- Loki– This hardware allows you to add PPK direct positioning to a drone such as the Phantom 4 Pro or Inspire 2.
LIDAR and Drone Mapping Data Management offerings:
- Earth Sensor Portal (ESP)– ESP is an Amazon Web Services- hosted platform for storing and disseminating your LIDAR data, Imagery, and related products.