Business Development Associate
Location: GeoCue Group - US Headquarters
GeoCue Group develops and manufactures tools for surveying and mapping. We offer a wide range of highly technical hardware and software solutions. Our company is a well-recognized leader in drone mapping technology world-wide and we are experiencing tremendous growth.
We are looking for a candidate to join our Sales and Marketing Department. The goal of the department is to maintain a consistent pipeline and contribute to GeoCue’s technically superior reputation. The ideal candidate will be passionate about our products and persistent in achieving long-term customers. Our customer base includes both commercial companies as well as Federal, State and local governments. We also do business internationally.
- Consultative sales approach, listening and understanding a customer’s problem before determining a solution.
- Foster and deliver on our customer intimate methodology.
- Capture, update, manage all account information in Dynamics CRM
- Work well in a highly collaborative and productive environment. Everyone works together to achieve and exceed department goals.
- Actively engage with prospects from initial interest to purchase, working with complex and lengthy sales cycles.
- Self-motivation and willingness to continually learn is a must.
- Understanding of and/or willingness to learn basic statistical analysis
- Participate in trade shows, workshops, and seminars
- 3-5 years of professional inside or direct sales experience, with a proven record of success.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills- ability to collaborate with other departments internally.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Non-tobacco user
- Valid US driver license
We offer a strong benefits package that includes paid medical coverage for employees as well as matching your 401(k) contributions.