What is LP360?
Join the GeoCue Team as we explore how to make the most of your point cloud data by using LP360.
- sUAS Unlimited
All licenses and types include access to LP360 for ArcGIS and LP360 Standalone
Why Do I Need It?
- Enhances ArcMap’s native capabilities
- Visualization tools add dimension to the data
- QA/QC processes confirm data quality
- Export of numerous products
- 3D feature extraction
- Hydromodeling and breakline enforcement
How Does LP360 Increase Functionality in ArcMap?
- Lp360 seamlessly manages thousands of LAS files
- LP360 is not memory sensitive and allows gigabytes of data to be loaded, merged, and managed in ArcGIS
- LP360 includes additional toolsets and capabilities
What Type of Products Can I Derive?
- Digital Elevation Model
- Digital Surface Model
- Hillshade Models
- 3D Features
Real World Applications of LP360
- Example of Phillips’ Soil Products
- Example of Southwest Florida Water Management District