DJI Phantom 4 RTK
DJI Precise Imaging Drone System
DJI Phantom 4 RTK
GeoCue is more than a supplier of DJI hardware. By performing lab calibrations on all DJI cameras and bundling DJI hardware with our LP360 post-processing LiDAR software, we optimize these low-cost systems to be high-performance mapping platforms.
|Camera Sensor||13.1 x 8.8 mm (1’’), 2.4 µm pixel size|
|Lens||8.8 mm, f/2.8 - f/11, auto focus|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter Speed: 8 - 1/2000 s|
|In-Track Field of View||53.1°|
|Cross-Track Field of View||73.7°|
|Image Size||5,472 × 3,648 (~20 MP)|
DJI Phantom 4 RTK Solutions
The DJI Phantom 4 RTK is a high-precision aerial survey drone that combines centimeter-level navigation and positioning with a high-performance imaging system to improve survey efficiency and accuracy, reducing operational difficulty and cost. The RTK module is integrated directly into the DJI Phantom 4 RTK, providing real-time positioning data for improved absolute accuracy on image metadata.
DJI Phantom 4 RTK + TrueView LP360
This hardware and software kit includes a GeoCue calibrated Phantom 4 RTK and TrueView™ LP360 post-processing software. It enables a full photogrammetric workflow in PPK mode using the customer’s L1/L2 base station. When bundled with TrueView EVO and our recommended add-ons, the P4 RTK provides the highest accuracy method of performing photogrammetric drone surveying with a DJI platform.
TrueView LP360 post-processing software is for customers who have a survey-grade L1/L2 base station or already own the P4 RTK and now need a proper PPK surveying workflow. For optimal surveying accuracy, GeoCue recommends and offers camera calibration at an additional cost.
Recommended Add-Ons: Agisoft Metashape Professional, TrueView Reckon Data Hosting Portal, Camera Calibration
TrueView™ LP360 provides users the ability to:
- Import project control for data QC
- Generate accuracy reports with ease
- Perform volumetric analysis
- Classify data with automatic and interactive tools
- Create and deliver final products
We provide direct support to customers who acquire our bundled solution.
Key features of pairing TrueView LP360 with the Phantom 4 RTK:
- Virtually manage calibration files
- Process in PPK mode using most L1/L2 base stations
- Automatically gather and download ephemeris files
- Update EXIF tags
- Create photo package that feeds directly into Metashape (can be exported to Pix4D or Context Capture)
- Eliminate bouncing between multiple applications with addition of Metashape for LP360