DJI Matrice 300 RTK
GeoCue is more than a supplier of DJI hardware. By performing lab calibrations on all DJI cameras and bundling DJI hardware with our LP360 post processing software, we maximize these low-cost systems to be high performance mapping platforms. Matrice 300 RTK offers advanced AI capabilities, 6 directional Sensing & Positioning and more.
DJI Matrice 300 RTK Solutions
The Matrice 300 RTK is DJI’s commercial drone platform that takes inspiration from modern aviation systems. Offering up to 55 minutes of flight time, advanced AI capabilities, 6 directional sensing and positioning and more, the M300 RTK combines intelligence with high performance reliability.
DJI Matrice 300 RTK + LP360 Drone
This hardware and software kit includes a GeoCue calibrated Matrice 300 RTK and LP360 Drone post-processing software. It enables a full photogrammetric workflow in PPK mode using the customer’s L1/L2 base station. When bundled with LP360 Drone and our recommended add-ons, the Matrice 300 RTK provides the highest accuracy method of performing photogrammetric drone surveying with a DJI platform.
Recommended Add-Ons: Agisoft Metashape Professional, LP360 Cloud Portal
LP360 Drone post-processing software is for customers who have a survey-grade L1/L2 base station or already own the Matrice 300 RTK and now need a proper PPK surveying workflow. For optimal surveying accuracy, GeoCue recommends and offers camera calibration at an additional cost.
Recommended Add-Ons: Agisoft Metashape Professional, LP360 Cloud Portal, Camera Calibration
Post-Processing for Guest Sensors
TrueView™ LP360 provides users the ability to:
- Import project control for data QC
- Generate accuracy reports with ease
- Perform volumetric analysis
- Classify data with automatic and interactive tools
- Create and deliver final products
- We provide direct support to customers who acquire our bundled solution.
Key features of pairing TrueView LP360 with the Matrice 300 RTK:
- Virtually manage calibration files
- Process in PPK mode using most L1/L2 base stations
- Automatically gather and download ephemeris files
- Update EXIF tags
- Create photo package that feeds directly into Metashape (can be exported to Pix4D or Context Capture)
- Eliminate bouncing between multiple applications with addition of Metashape for LP360