DJI Mavic 3E
GeoCue is more than a supplier of DJI hardware. By performing lab calibrations on all DJI cameras and bundling DJI hardware with our LP360 post-processing LiDAR software, we optimize these low-cost systems to be high-performance mapping platforms.
4/3 CMOS, Effective pixels: 20 MP
8.8 mm (24 mm[35 mm equivalent]) f/2.8 - f/11, auto focus
Mechanical Shutter: 8-1/2000 s
In-Track Field of View
Cross-track Field of View
Temperature Measurement Range
-10° to 40° C
DJI Mavic 3E Solutions
The Mavic 3 Enterprise Series redefines industry standards for small commercial drones. With a mechanical shutter, a 56× zoom camera, and an RTK module for centimeter-level precision, the Mavic 3E brings mapping and mission efficiency to new heights. A thermal version is available for firefighting, search and rescue, inspection, and night operations.
DJI Mavic 3E + LP360 Drone
This hardware and software kit includes a GeoCue calibrated Mavic 3E and LP360 Drone post-processing software. It enables a full photogrammetric workflow in PPK mode using the customer’s L1/L2 base station. When bundled with LP360 Drone and our recommended add-ons, the Mavic 3E provides the highest accuracy method of performing photogrammetric drone surveying with a DJI platform.
Recommended Add-Ons: Agisoft Metashape Professional, LP360 Cloud Portal
LP360 Drone post-processing software is for customers who have a survey-grade L1/L2 base station or already own the Mavic 3E and now need a proper PPK surveying workflow. For optimal surveying accuracy, GeoCue recommends and offers camera calibration at an additional cost.
Recommended Add-Ons: Agisoft Metashape Professional, LP360 Cloud Portal, Camera Calibration
Post-Processing for Guest Sensors
TrueView™ LP360 provides users the ability to:
- Import project control for data QC
- Generate accuracy reports with ease
- Perform volumetric analysis
- Classify data with automatic and interactive tools
- Create and deliver final products
- We provide direct support to customers who acquire our bundled solution.
Key features of pairing TrueView LP360 with the Mavic 3E:
- Virtually manage calibration files
- Process in PPK mode using most L1/L2 base stations
- Automatically gather and download ephemeris files
- Update EXIF tags
- Create photo package that feeds directly into Metashape (can be exported to Pix4D or Context Capture)
- Eliminate bouncing between multiple applications with addition of Metashape for LP360