True View 635/640
Survey-Grade Mapping Sensor
True View 635/640 3D Imaging System
The True View® 635/640 is GeoCue’s second generation RIEGL integration built with the miniVUX-3UAV and dual mapping cameras for high accuracy mapping with excellent vegetation penetration and wire detection in a lightweight payload package.
|Data Collection||LIDAR + Imagery|
|LIDAR Scanner||RIEGL miniVUX-3UAV|
|LIDAR Beams/Returns||Up to 5 per outgoing pulse|
|LIDAR Range - usable||100 m for targets with > 20% reflectivity|
|Positioning and Orientation System||(635) Applanix APX-15 | (640) Applanix APX-20|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||Up to 300,000 pulses/s within active FOV|
|Accuracy||(635) Better than 3 cm RMSE | (640) Better than 2 cm RMSE|
|Precision||(635) Better than 2.5 cm at 1 σ | (640) Better than 2 cm at 1 σ|
|Camera Sensor||Sony 1” CMOS IMX-183 1’’ mechanical shutter, hardware mid-exposure pulse, 20 MP, RGB|
|Mass||(635) 3.2 kg with battery | (640) 3.6 kg with battery|
- True View 635/640 3D Imaging Sensor
- True View Battery + Battery Charger
- External Power Adaptor
- Control Box
- GNSS Antenna
- Sensor Hardcase
- True View EVO Processing Software
- Includes Applanix POSPac Cloud, Metashape for EVO, StripAlign for EVO
- 1 year of hardware and software support
- 2 days of free training at our Huntsville Headquarters
Looking for drone mapping equipment and accessories? GeoCue sells mounting kits, batteries, drones, base stations and spare parts partnered with our bundled solutions. Contact our sales team below to discuss all your equipment needs.
|True View Subscription||True View 435||True View 515||True View 635/640|
|True View EVO||
|Metashape for EVO (MfE)||Optional Add-On||Optional Add-On||✓||✓|
|StripAlign for EVO (SAfE)||Optional Add-On||Optional Add-On||✓||✓|
Metashape for EVO (MfE)
We have built interfaces directly into our drone mapping processing software, True View EVO, for driving both an embedded version of Metashape (Metashape for EVO, MfE) as well as the full GUI version of Metashape Professional. This design provides a seamless photogrammetric workflow for users of EVO processing software.
Metashape for EVO supports the generation of:
- Block Bundle Adjusted (BBA) imagery for improving positional accuracy
- Point clouds from imagery (“structure from motion”) – typically used in DJI camera workflows
StripAlign for EVO (SAfE)
Data can exhibit small geometric inconsistence, especially when combining data from multiple flights. BayesMap StripAlign for EVO detects and corrects these errors via an application of sensor-specific mathematical modeling. SAfE is a fully automated process with no need for users to set project-specific “tuning” parameters or to move in and out of the EVO processing environment – press a button and it works!
Image Exaggerated to Display StripAlign Effect
Our True View 3D Imaging Sensors were designed as a lightweight payload to allow flexible integrations on numerous drone platforms. We have worked with several drone providers to provide customers the complete drone mapping solution they are looking for. Don't see the company you're looking for, contact our team and we can discuss custom intergrations!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have questions about the True View 635/640 system? Review our True View 600 series FAQ.
• Contact your GeoCue sales representative to purchase the upgrade
• Ship your True View 635 to our Huntsville, Alabama USA office
• We will install the components necessary to upgrade the unit to include the external IMU-90 of the True View 640. This includes the addition of an internal interface board, the IMU-90 and cabling.
• We will fly a calibration flight and recalibrate your scanner
• We then ship the system back to you
• Rough site work (volumetrics, 2’ contours) – 100 m
• General topo work, general purpose flights – 80 to 100 m
• Dense vegetation – 60 m with double coverage at right angles (e.g. fly the project N-S and repeat E-W)
• Transmission lines – 50 m from phases