TrueView 435 3D Imaging System
TrueView 435 is the most economical platform for utility-grade mapping. GeoCue’s TrueView 435 is our next generation compact 3D Imaging System that has sensitivity needed for infrastructure mapping. In addition, its superior ground capturing capabilities for lightly vegetated areas make this the most economical platform for utility grade-mapping.
NEW: Ask about SaaS (Software as a Service) options for this system. Package includes a TrueView 435 and a 12 month LP360 Drone software subscription that includes sensor processing software: trajectory processing, geocoding, pointcloud colorization and strip align.
LiDAR + Imagery
Hesai Pandar XT32M1X
80 m @ 20% reflectivity
Pulse Repetition Rate
Cross-Track Field of View
Position and Orientation System (POS)
Dual 1’’ mechanical shutter cameras, hardware mid-exposure pulse, 2x 20 MP, RGB
TrueView 435 LiDAR Sensor Payload
External Power Adaptor
TrueView Battery & Battery Charger
Includes 12 month LP360 Drone and sensor processing software subscriptions.
Software as a Service Option
Includes 12 month LP360 Drone and sensor processing software subscriptions
1 year of hardware and software support
2 days of included training at our Huntsville, AL or Siegen, Germany office
TrueView 435 Rental available
Explore Drone LIDAR at Low Risk and Low Cost The TrueView 435 3D Imaging System is available under our rental offering! This unique business model allows customers to acquire a True View 3DIS under a rental model for periods as short as 1 month! This is an excellent model for seasonal use and surge capacity.
|LP360 Drone||Photo||Strip Align||3D Accuracy|
|TrueView 435 SaaS|
Drone LiDAR and photo processing workflow made simple
Use LP360 Drone for
- Intuitive workflow
- Multi-flight import and processing
- GIS interface allowing combination with other geospatial data
- Powerful point cloud visualization with multiple and synchronized windows
We have integrated directly into our drone mapping processing software, LP360 Drone, a Photo engine to produce fast backdrop orthophotos for your LiDAR project.
LP360 Photo is the LP360 Drone add-on for Ortho mapping:
- Rapidly create your orthophoto backdrop in a completely integrated workflow
- Efficient fast processing leveraging the LiDAR data with the photos?
LP360 Photo additional features:
- Export photo package to your 3rd party Photogrammetry software
- Support most common 3rd party sensors (DJI Mavic 3E, DJI Phantom 4 RTK and DJI Zenmuse P1)
LP360 Strip Align
Data can exhibit small geometric inconsistence, especially when combining data from multiple flights. Strip Align for LP360 Drone detects and corrects these errors via an application of sensor-specific mathematical modeling. Strip Align is a fully automated process with no need for users to set project-specific “tuning” parameters or to move in and out of the LP360 Drone processing environment – press a button and it works!
LP360 3D Accuracy
Automated horizontal and vertical checks remove the need for manual interaction
Use 3D Accuracy for:
- Automatically transform your check point coordinates into you project coordinates including datum and epoch
- “AutoTarget” – Automatically find a 3D target on a drone dataset
- Calculation of correction for any 3D target
- Seamless workflow to apply the correction on the point cloud
- Use with ground control equipment
Our TrueView 3D Imaging Sensors were designed as a lightweight payload to allow flexible integrations on numerous drone platforms. We have worked with several drone providers to provide customers the complete drone mapping solution they are looking for. Don’t see the company you’re looking for, contact our team and we can discuss custom integrations!