TrueView 3D imaging system with three cameras and mobile mapping capability
Based on the RIEGL miniVUX-1UAV, similar to our TrueView 655/660, with triple cameras TrueView 625 is where price and performance meet. In addition, the TrueView 625, like all 600-series payloads, is NDAA-compliant. This is the most affordable high-end system combining high accuracy and precision in a budget friendly package.
All 600-series payloads, are NDAA-compliant and can be upgraded to accommodate dual purpose drone and mobile mapping.
LiDAR + Imagery
Up to 5 per outgoing pulse
LiDAR Range - usable
100 m for targets with > 20% reflectivity
Positioning and Orientation System
Pulse Repetition Rate
Up to 100 kHz (selectable)*
3 Sony IMX-183: 1”, 20 MP, RGB -> 60 MP per payload ***Optional upgrade to high-resolution Sony RX1R2 or Sony a7r. Ask your salesperson for details
Flexiblity in field with optional mobile vehicle mount
In your mix of projects, do you encounter times when you cannot fly, perhaps due to busy high-population areas or other factors? Use this sensor in mobile mapping mode.
Or, do you need multiple perspectives with greater detail? Use both drone and mobile LiDAR modes. It’s the best of both worlds, to recreate your world!
TrueView 625 3D LiDAR Payload
1 year of hardware and software support
2 days of included training at our Huntsville, AL or Siegen, Germany office
Mobile Mapping Options
|LP360 Drone||Photo||Strip Align||3D Accuracy|
|TrueView 435 SaaS|
Drone LiDAR and photo processing workflow made simple
Use LP360 Drone for
- Intuitive workflow
- Multi-flight import and processing
- GIS interface allowing combination with other geospatial data
- Powerful point cloud visualization with multiple and synchronized windows
We have integrated directly into our drone mapping processing software, LP360 Drone, a Photo engine to produce fast backdrop orthophotos for your LiDAR project.
LP360 Photo is the LP360 Drone add-on for Ortho mapping:
- Rapidly create your orthophoto backdrop in a completely integrated workflow
- Efficient fast processing leveraging the LiDAR data with the photos?
LP360 Photo additional features:
- Export photo package to your 3rd party Photogrammetry software
- Support most common 3rd party sensors (DJI Mavic 3E, DJI Phantom 4 RTK and DJI Zenmuse P1)
LP360 Strip Align
Data can exhibit small geometric inconsistence, especially when combining data from multiple flights. Strip Align for LP360 Drone detects and corrects these errors via an application of sensor-specific mathematical modeling. Strip Align is a fully automated process with no need for users to set project-specific “tuning” parameters or to move in and out of the LP360 Drone processing environment – press a button and it works!
LP360 3D Accuracy
Automated horizontal and vertical checks remove the need for manual interaction
Use 3D Accuracy for:
- Automatically transform your check point coordinates into you project coordinates including datum and epoch
- “AutoTarget” – Automatically find a 3D target on a drone dataset
- Calculation of correction for any 3D target
- Seamless workflow to apply the correction on the point cloud
- Use with ground control equipment
Our TrueView 3D Imaging Sensors were designed as a lightweight payload to allow flexible integrations on numerous drone platforms. We have worked with several drone providers to provide customers the complete drone mapping solution they are looking for. Don’t see the company you’re looking for, contact our team and we can discuss custom integrations!