A New Class of System for New Challenges: TrueView 720 with 3 LiDAR + imagery sensors
TrueView 720 is our fourth generation RIEGL integration. This is the system for high point density corridor mapping. Using the RIEGL VUX-120 with 3 lidar scanners (oriented nadir and +10 degrees forward and -10 degrees backward) and 3 oblique/nadir cameras for extremely detailed data collection in one flight path. When scanning power lines, users will be able to capture the poles vertically, front and back. Ask about custom camera configurations to cover your specific needs.
LiDAR + Imagery
LiDAR Range - usable
720 m for targets with > 20% reflectivity
Positioning and Orientation System
Applanix APX-20, ask for other IMU options available
Pulse Repetition Rate
Up to 2.4 Mhz (selectable)
Triple 1” sensor with mechanical shutter, hardware mid-exposure pulse, 60 MP combined, RGB. Ask for further custom camera integration.
System Operation Temperature Range
-10° to 40° C
TrueView 720 LiDAR Sensor Payload
1 year of hardware and software support
2 days of included training at our Huntsville, AL or Siegen, Germany office
|LP360 Drone||Photo||Strip Align||3D Accuracy|
|TrueView 435 SaaS|
Drone LiDAR and photo processing workflow made simple
Use LP360 Drone for
- Intuitive workflow
- Multi-flight import and processing
- GIS interface allowing combination with other geospatial data
- Powerful point cloud visualization with multiple and synchronized windows
We have integrated directly into our drone mapping processing software, LP360 Drone, a Photo engine to produce fast backdrop orthophotos for your LiDAR project.
LP360 Photo is the LP360 Drone add-on for Ortho mapping:
- Rapidly create your orthophoto backdrop in a completely integrated workflow
- Efficient fast processing leveraging the LiDAR data with the photos?
LP360 Photo additional features:
- Export photo package to your 3rd party Photogrammetry software
- Support most common 3rd party sensors (DJI Mavic 3E, DJI Phantom 4 RTK and DJI Zenmuse P1)
LP360 Strip Align
Data can exhibit small geometric inconsistence, especially when combining data from multiple flights. Strip Align for LP360 Drone detects and corrects these errors via an application of sensor-specific mathematical modeling. Strip Align is a fully automated process with no need for users to set project-specific “tuning” parameters or to move in and out of the LP360 Drone processing environment – press a button and it works!
LP360 3D Accuracy
Automated horizontal and vertical checks remove the need for manual interaction
Use 3D Accuracy for:
- Automatically transform your check point coordinates into you project coordinates including datum and epoch
- “AutoTarget” – Automatically find a 3D target on a drone dataset
- Calculation of correction for any 3D target
- Seamless workflow to apply the correction on the point cloud
- Use with ground control equipment
Our TrueView 3D Imaging Sensors were designed as a lightweight payload to allow flexible integrations on numerous drone platforms. We have worked with several drone providers to provide customers the complete drone mapping solution they are looking for. Don’t see the company you’re looking for, contact our team and we can discuss custom integrations!