TrueView 535 3D Imaging System with Dual Drone and Optional Mobile Mapping Capability
The TrueView 535 builds upon the success of our best-selling TrueView 515. We've added a third LiDAR beam return to improve vegetation capture detail, a third nadir camera to improve photogrammetry deliverables, and a longer usable LiDAR range to increase flexibility.
LiDAR + Imagery
LiDAR Range - Usable
120 m @ 20% reflectivity
Cross-track Field of View (FOV)/Combined
40.3° (-20° to +19.5°)
Pulse Repetition Rate
Triple 1’’ mechanical shutter, hardware mid-exposure pulse, 60 MP combined, RGB
System Operation Temperature Range
-15° to 50° C
1.6 kg (payload unit only - no accessories including battery, mount, antenna, power adapter)
TrueView 535 3D LiDAR Payload
TrueView Battery & Battery Charger
1 year of hardware and software support
2 days of included training at our Huntsville, AL or Siegen, Germany office
Mobile Mapping Options
TrueView 535 Rental available
Explore Drone LiDAR at Low Risk and Low Cost!
The TrueView 535 3D Imaging System is available as a rental!
This unique business model allows customers to rent a TrueView system as they need one. This is an excellent model for seasonal use and surge capacity.
|LP360 Drone||Photo||Strip Align||3D Accuracy|
|TrueView 435 SaaS|
Drone LiDAR and photo processing workflow made simple
Use LP360 Drone for
- Intuitive workflow
- Multi-flight import and processing
- GIS interface allowing combination with other geospatial data
- Powerful point cloud visualization with multiple and synchronized windows
We have integrated directly into our drone mapping processing software, LP360 Drone, a Photo engine to produce fast backdrop orthophotos for your LiDAR project.
LP360 Photo is the LP360 Drone add-on for Ortho mapping:
- Rapidly create your orthophoto backdrop in a completely integrated workflow
- Efficient fast processing leveraging the LiDAR data with the photos?
LP360 Photo additional features:
- Export photo package to your 3rd party Photogrammetry software
- Support most common 3rd party sensors (DJI Mavic 3E, DJI Phantom 4 RTK and DJI Zenmuse P1)
LP360 Strip Align
Data can exhibit small geometric inconsistence, especially when combining data from multiple flights. Strip Align for LP360 Drone detects and corrects these errors via an application of sensor-specific mathematical modeling. Strip Align is a fully automated process with no need for users to set project-specific “tuning” parameters or to move in and out of the LP360 Drone processing environment – press a button and it works!
LP360 3D Accuracy
Automated horizontal and vertical checks remove the need for manual interaction
Use 3D Accuracy for:
- Automatically transform your check point coordinates into you project coordinates including datum and epoch
- “AutoTarget” – Automatically find a 3D target on a drone dataset
- Calculation of correction for any 3D target
- Seamless workflow to apply the correction on the point cloud
- Use with ground control equipment
Our TrueView 3D Imaging Sensors were designed as a lightweight payload to allow flexible integrations on numerous drone platforms. We have worked with several drone providers to provide customers the complete drone mapping solution they are looking for. Don’t see the company you’re looking for, contact our team and we can discuss custom integrations!