3D point clouds provide expansive commercial applications that are used worldwide.
Organize Data & Products
LP360 Cloud allows users to view a published LP360 Drone project and its deliverables in an easy to navigate data management environment.
- View 3D LIDAR point cloud data
- Create and view customer project sites
- View project deliverables such as contours, hillshade, volumes, DEMs
- Organize project data by site and date
Manage TrueView Ecosystem
With LP360 Cloud, your TrueView 3DIS system information and files are managed and maintained through the web. Hardware and software updates are easy to access and install. Calibration and firmware updates as well as current software licences are available through your LP360 Cloud Portal account.
- Manage TrueView Points for purchased and subscription 3DIS systems
- Manage calibration files for sensors
- Easily access license installation information
Communicate & Deliver
Give your clients and coworkers access to review and annotate data and download posted products and reports, making final delivery simple and easy.
- Self manage account by adding, removing and setting permissions for internal users and customers
- Red lining capabilities of project sites
- Issue EVO Explorer viewer to allow clients to review Reckon posted data